Safe to Play training materials are unique in style and in quality. As one of a core members of standardization, Safe to Play has a front seat view for the work in progress and is able to provide regular updates of our materials.
The Safe to Play training scheme is efficient. With one training of seven (7) days, you can invite five categories of people:
- One day overview for anyone who’s not sure if they need this or not.
- Three day training with certificate for Designers.
- Three day training with certificate for Governors.
- Four day training with certificate for Project managers including those working in sales or purchasing.
- Seven or three day training with certificate for Inspectors.
The typical Safe to Play partner is a private inspector, equipment manufacturers, or alike. In most cases, those participating in the training seminars are your potential customers! In any case, both your personal and your company’s profile rise as having a top level expertise.
Teaching others is perhaps the most efficient way of learning. Each time you conduct the training, your own expertise level raises.