Here you can see news about progress of Safe to Play -trainings. Eventually the whole training will be translated to English whoch will serve as transition platform for other languages.
- 12th August 2016: The training structure is complete. 7 days training with detailed structure didn’t come easily but the result is surely worth waiting.
- 30th Sep 2016: Safe to Play training materials are updated and the book goes to print!
- 4th Nov 2016: The new Finnish Safe to Play -textbook came from the print. Those with early access to it have commended it’s clear structure and technical accuracy.
- 3dr Mar 2017: Translation partner is Keith Dalton, The Play Inspection Company, UK. Translation of the book and the training from Finnish to English begins!
- 26th February 2018: English book is ready from print. Already translations into Swedish, Germany, Chinese and Russian have been started!