S2P partnership can include one or more areas from the following: Distribution, Substance, Training and Certification.
|Since||Partner Company [person]||Country||Languages||Areas of partnership|
|2015||Safe to Play Oy||Finland||Finnish|
|2015||VYL, The Finnish Association of Landscape Industries||Finland||Finnish||Distribution|
|2017-2019||Play Inspection Company||United Kingdom||English||Substance|
|2020||Play Inspect SIA||Latvia||Latvian||Substance
|2021||International playground safety institute LLC||USA, FL||English||Substance|
|2021||Selcuklu Belgelendirme Ve Kontrol Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.||Turkey||Turkish||Substance
|2021||UPgreen International Trading Co.||China||Chinese||Substance
Distribution partnership includes selling Safe to Play books and app licences. Both can be personalised to partner’s brand.
Substance partnership includes translating, verifying and maintaining the S2P knowledgebase that is published as Safe to Play book + app and is a base for trainings and certification.
Training partnership includes organising S2P trainings. Main options for this are:
- Partial partnership: You will organise trainings where S2P’s expert will be a teacher.
- Full partnership: Safe to Play will train your expert who will be the teacher. After this the partner will organise own trainings using Safe to Play’s materials (Safe to Play textbook, Safe to Play workbooks, training presentations and S2P certification exams).
Certification partnership includes translating the S2P certification questions to your language and giving update webinars.
These are some of the benefits you will experience as a Safe to Play partner:
- Payment from selling of products and from translating, localising, verifying and maintaining the S2P knowledgebase which is published as Safe to Play books and in the Safe to Play app.
- Opportunity to become known as a top level expert who organizes trainings with the highest accuracy, practicality and graphic quality.
- Chance to have continuous customers who partook your training and later attend to update webinars as part of their certification.
Even the great ones started from small. Will you be the star of the next success story?Feel free to contact and we will tell more! firstname.lastname@example.org