S2P partnership can include one or more areas from the following: Distribution, Substance, Training and Certification.
|Since||Parner||Country||Languages||Areas of partnership|
|2015||Safe to Play Oy||Finland||Finnish|
|2015||VYL, The Finnish Association of Landscape Industries||Finland||FInnish||Distribution|
|2017-2019||Play Inspection Comapny||United Kingdom||English||Substance|
|2020||Play Inspect SIA||Latvia||Latvian||Substance
|2021||International playground safety institute LLC||USA, FL||English||Substance|
Distribution partnership includes selling Safe to Play books and app licences. Both can be personalised to partner’s brand.
Substance partnership includes translating, verifying and maintaining the S2P knowledgebase that is published as Safe to Play book + app and is a base for trainings and certification.
Training partnership includes organising S2P trainings. Main options for this are:
- Partial partnership: You will organise trainings where S2P’s expert will be a teacher.
- Full partnership: Safe to Play will train your expert who will be the teacher. After this the partner will organise own trainings using Safe to Play’s materials (Safe to Play textbook, Safe to Play workbooks, training presentations and S2P certification exams).
Certification partnership includes translating the S2P certification questions to your language and giving annual update webinars.
These are some of the benefits you will experience as a Safe to Play partner:
- Good financial compensation from selling of products and from making, verifying and maintaining of translations which will be published as Safe to Play books and in the Safe to Play app.
- Opportunity to become known as a top level expert who organizes trainings with the highest accuracy, practicality and graphic quality.
- Chance to have continuous customers who partook your training and later attend to annual update training webinars as part of their certification.
Feel free to contact and we will tell more! email@example.com