Safe to Play partnership can include one or more areas from the following three: Distribution, Substance, Training and Certification.
Distribution partnership includes selling Safe to Play books and app licences. Both can be personalised to your brand.
Substance partnership includes translating, verifying and maintaining the texts that are published as Safe to Play book and in the app.
Training partnership includes organising Safe to Play trainings. Main options for this are:
- Partial partnership: You will organise a training where Safe to Play will be as a trainer.
- Full partnership: Safe to Play will train your trainer. After this you can organise the trainings of your own using Safe to Play’s materials (text book, self-study tasks, presentations).
Certification partnership includes translating the certification questions to your language and giving annual update webinars.
These are some of the benefits you will experience as a Safe to Play partner:
- Good financial compensation from selling of products and from making, verifying and maintaining of translations which will be published as Safe to Play books and in the Safe to Play app.
- Opportunity to become known as a top level expert who organizes trainings with the highest accuracy, practicality and graphic quality.
- Chance to have continuous customers who partook your training and later need annual update training webinars as part of their certification.