Safe to Play Encyclopedia brings S2P knowledge base to everybody’s reach. This is probably the best source of reliable knowledge about safety of playgrounds and recreational sports areas!
Always up to date. | 100 % reliable.
- Safe to Play Encyclopedia app includes automatic content update mechanism.
- In-built languages currently: English, German, Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Finnish, Latvian.
- In-built localisations currently: Australian (English), USA (review of ASTM F1487 standard) in appendix.
- Easy to use:
- Make word searches.
- Make personal notes and quick bookmarks.
- Share www-links to content.
- For three personal use devices.
Installation of Encyclopedia app
|App store: iPad and iPhone|
|Google Play: Android tablets and telephones|
|Microsoft store: WIN10 PC|
|S2P web page: Windows PC|
|S2P web page: MAC computer|
After the trial period you can purchase more access time to the Safe to Play Encyclopedia from
Safe to Play shop.
- Great value: 179 € for 3 years; that is 90 % less than the 17 standards plus 3 technical reports that are covered among other areas of knowledge!
- Access time can also be bought inside the app (iOS App store and Google Play).
- Safe to Play Encyclopedia is included to S2P certification levels S2P Design, S2P Manage, S2P Project, S2P Inspect* and S2P Inspect**.
What is S2P knowledgebase?
The S2P knowledgebase is the brains of all Safe to Play’s knowledge based operations; an actively maintained database, which is translated into different languages (English, Finnish, Latvian etc.) and localised into different countries (Australia). Safe to Play textbook, Safe to Play Encyclopedia app, Safe to Play trainings and S2P certification’s examination questions are all linked into this unique source of knowledge.
Accreditation officials in FINAS made extensive research on S2P knowledgebase. As the result, they concluded that the S2P knowledgebase is accurate and realiable. The reference in our ISO 17024 accreditation scope makes Safe to Play Encyclopedia an official source of information similar to European directives and international standards!