You can follow both Safe to Play online trainings and online update trainings from the window below. Fill in with your personal information:
- Your name = Your name and S2P certification code (E.g. Esa Junttila, INS 01 0062).
- E-mail = Your e-mail address which is used to send potential shareables from the webinar.
- Password = IF the password is required, you received it to the e-mail which you gave when signing in.
Do this during online training:
- Open the presentation to full screen mode.
- If you are in a room with interfering noise, use headphones.
- Use freely the chat to comment or make questions.
- Give anonymous feedback in the appearing window after the training.
- In case of technical problems, call/WhatsApp +358 40 5432 957 / Esa.
Online trainings using mobile device
If you’re using a phone or tablet, attend the Safe to Play online trainings using the Apple or Android mobile app.
After installing the free program called ClickMeeting, open it and log in as a “Participant” and then enter the meeting ID: 859-958-178. Then enter your full name together with your S2P certification code and e-mail (password will not be required).
Would you like to learn more about Safe to Play training or join one of the trainings?