Training seminars include everything there is to know about safety for layout designers, governors, project managers, and inspectors.
Note: Enable English sub-titles from YouTube settings (under cog-wheel icon at bottom-right).
Safe to Play also provides annual online calibration trainings for all certified members.
Safe to Play training includes seven (7) days plus distance learning. Different levels combine them.
- 1st day: Overview to whole area
- 2nd day: Standards
- 3rd day: Designing
- 4th day: Governing
- 5th day: Risk assessment (theory)
- 6th day: Risk assessment (application)
- 7th: day: Conducting of inspections
- Distance learning: Text book + task booklet
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|