Safe to Play Oy personal data registers
REGISTRATION STATEMENT Personal Data Act (523/1999) Section 10
1. Registry Manager
- Safe to Play Oy, Valtakatu 6 B 13, 96200 Rovaniemi, sales (at) s2p.fi, 040-71795362.
2. Inquiries about registry issues
- Anne Junttila, anne (at) s2p.fi, 040-71795363.
3. Name of the registry
- RPII Certified Personal Register
- User registry for Safe to Play
4. Purpose of processing personal data
- RPII certified personal information is processed for purposes of certified identification and update training.
- The Safe to Play application information is used to target the payment history to the user, and at most once every six months to email marketing.
5. Content of the register
- The register contains a certification code, certification validity information, name, date of birth, e-mail, telephone number, postal address, employer, supervisor, manager’s e-mail and dates of participation in certification tests.
6. Regular sources of information
- The information can be obtained from the individuals themselves, either by written accreditation or by the user.s2p.fi personally provided information.
7. Regular disclosure of information
- The information will not be passed on to third parties. Some of the information will be published on www.s2p.fi; e.g. certification code, name and s-mail.
8. Transfer of data outside the EU and the EEA.
9. Principles of Registry Security
A. Manual Material: Applications where individuals donate their data are stored until they are scanned and then the papers are destroyed.
B. Access to the Registry is restricted to Safe to Play Oy employees who need the information in their work. Access to the data requires logon of the database with a personal password. Data is deleted at the request of a person or when information is changed.
Cookies on www.s2p.fi
2. Cookie inquiries: Miko Piitsalo, Miko (at) s2p.fi