Update webinar is a free privilege for certified persons but also a mandatory duty which is part of continuous management of their competence.
- Ei mahdollinen (“Not possible”) means that persons who are certified to this level cannot participate.
- Avoin (“Open”) means that persons who are certified to this level may partifipate but it’s not mandatory.
- Pakollinen (“Mandatory”) means that persons who are certified to this level must participate in order to keep their certification for the following year.
|TASO 2||Ei mahdollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen|
|TASO 3||Ei mahdollinen||Avoin||Avoin||Avoin||Pakollinen|
Winter season 2020 – 2021 update webinars
LEVEL 1, 45 min
- Review of safety requirements.
- Finding information in the Safe to Play app.
LEVEL 2, 90 min
- Main stages of area planning.
- Risk management tools.
- EN 1177 (HIC tests)
- EN 17232 (Water play equipment)
- Questions and answers.
LEVEL 3, 90 min
- Shock absorption testing.
- Review of risk assessment:
- Quatitative risk assessment.
- Qualitative risk assessment.
- Development as an expert.
Instruction for participation is here.
Dates of update webinars in autumn-winter 2020 are:
- Finnish: 19.10. | 20.10. | 19.11. | 20.11. | 16.12. | 17.12.
- English: 18.12.
Register by checking the needed levels in the form below. (Note. Sign in for 2020-2021 season is over.) Pay attenition to the following:
- The e-mail you enter will only receive a registration confirmation message.
- As the limits of 50 participants are reached, options are removed. In case your choise is full, the reservation will be done to the nearst available option and we will inform this to you by e-mail.
- You can change your reservation by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.