Update webinar is a free privilege for certified persons but also a mandatory duty which is part of continuous management of their competence.
- Ei mahdollinen (“Not possible”) means that persons who are ccertified to this level cannot participate.
- Avoin (“Open”) means that persons who are certified to this level may partifipate but it’s not mandatory.
- Pakollinen (“Mandatory”) means that persons who are certified to this level must participate in order to keep their certification for the following year.
|TASO 2||Ei mahdollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen||Pakollinen|
|TASO 3||Ei mahdollinen||Avoin||Avoin||Avoin||Pakollinen|
Winter season 2019 – 2020 update webinars
LEVEL 1, 45 min
- Review of main safety requirements.
LEVEL 2, 90 min
- How to use user.s2p.fi -site.
- Finding answers from Safe to Play -app.
- Updated standards:
- EN 1176-5
- EN 14974
LEVEL 3, 90 min
- Assessing of benefits.
- Making Risk assessment in practical work:
- Making intuitive risk assessment in the field in connection to using of matrix.
- Making risk assessment for a recreational area’s plan.
Siging in here.
Participation guide here.