The following terms shall have the following meanings:
“User account” means an account created by a User on the Safe to Play’s person registry at user.s2p.fi.
“Company” refers to Safe to Play Oy and/or any entity who sold the app licence.
“Register” means to create an user account on the Software or at user.s2p.fi.
“User” means user of the Software, also referred as “you”.
3. GENERAL ISSUES ABOUT SOFTWARE
3.2 Location: All Software are intended solely for use by users in the countries where restrictions for data transfer from Finland do not exist.
3.3 Scope: The Software are for commercial personal use only and must not be used for any purposes with intention to reselling the information in any form, including but not limited to the following: Publishing on internet, magazines, television etc., presenting in schools or other trainings, copying to operating guides or other apps.
3.4 Prevention on use: We reserve the right to prevent you using the Software and making any redemptions.
3.5 Equipment and Networks: The provision of the Software does not include necessary equipment. An Internet connection is required. User may be charged by the network provider for data transfers.
3.6 License to Use Material: By submitting any data, user represents to have proper authorization to use, reproduce and distribute it. Company is hereby granted a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the material.
4.1 Software is intended only for professional use where the customer is legal entity and not a individual person. Paid reading time, annual fees or memory slots cannot be returned. Purchased and delivered reading time codes and user access codes (Username and pass word) are on buyers’ responsibility only.
6. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
6.1 Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on registration and contained as part of your User account is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the information in your User profile at user.s2p.fi.
6.2 Prohibitions in relation to usage of Software: Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Software
- to send or receive any material which is not civil or tasteful.
- to send or receive any material which is threatening, grossly offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in contempt of court or in breach of confidence, copyright, rights of personality, publicity or privacy or any other third party rights;
- to send or receive any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals (from us or third parties); or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- for a purpose other than which we have designed them or intended them to be used;
- for any fraudulent purpose;
- in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or any other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity; or
- in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
6.5 Prohibitions in relation to usage of Software: Without limitation, you further undertake not to or permit anyone else to:
- resell the software;
- attempt to circumvent our security or network including to access data not intended for you, log into a server or account you are not expressly authorised to access;
- execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
- enter into fraudulent interactions or transactions with us;
- extract data from or hack into the Software;
- engage in any unlawful activity in connection with the use of the Software; or
- engage in any conduct which, in our exclusive reasonable opinion, restricts or inhibits any other customer from properly using the Software.
- offer additional services related to the software, such as user training, without the written permission of the software supplier.
7. RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SOFTWARE
7.1 We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Software will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such. In the event of any such error, user shall report it e.g.g by contacting us through application’s feedback system.
7.2 Company do not warrant that the use of the software will be uninterrupted.
7.3 We assure, that we do not purposely include to the Software any harmful data. However, we cannot give any warranty that the thrid party addons used inside the Software are free from everythin which may have a harmful effect.
7.4 Access to the software may be occasionally restricted to allow for maintenance or server updates.
7.6 User of the app has permission to use the information (texts, pictures, diagrams, etc.) inside the app and for the duration of the license.
7.7 Maximum of three devices, both for personal use for the same user, can be connected to one license of Safe to Play Encyclopedia at the time. Adding more devices requires deactivation of previous.
8. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
8.2 Company will co-operate with court order requesting user data.
8.3 Company can at any time suspend the use of software for a user who:
- on reasonable grounds is suspected to have committed or be committing any fraud.
9. DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
9.1 Software is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without any warranties.
9.2 We disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Software, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions.
9.3 We do not warrant that the Software will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or that the Software will not be affected by force majeure events.
9.4 We use efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Software. It however shall not be considered 100 % immune to inaccuracy or incompleteness.
9.5 Company shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties howsoever caused, and for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from or in connection with the software, your access to, use of or inability to use the software.
9.6 Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the software.
You agree to indemnify us against any claim, action, suit or proceeding brought or threatened to be brought against us which is arising out of your use of the Software.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
11.1 All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks on the Software are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to the Company. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by the Company.
11.2 Nothing contained on the Software should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the software without Company’s written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Software is prohibited.
11.3 Use of pictures for training purposes is prohibited without S2P partnership.
11.4 Texts and even pictures may be used (e.g. by using export feature) when their use supports other activity such as communication between colleagues or experts. However, copying texts and pictures in large quantities and delivering them outside the program for other people is prohibited.
11.5 Ownership of the area can be transferred to the company through functionality built into the software. Other transfers are possible only with the consent of the owner of the regional storage location, and a fee will be charged for the transfer according to the price list.
11.6 The user can delete the area in whole or in part, depending on whether the information in the area is connected to other information. With the deletion of the area, the user waives all copyrights regarding the area memory location in question. Later data deletion, relocation, transfer, editing, use, etc. can be carried out without notice or permission from the user.
12.1 We may periodically make changes to the software without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the software.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
13.1 The Software can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits. As each of these places have differing laws, by accessing the Software both you and we agree that the laws of Finland will apply to all matters relating to the use of the software.
13.2 You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Finland in respect of any dispute arising in connection to Safe to Play Software.
14. PRIVAY POLICY
14.2 As part of the normal operations, we collect, use and, in some cases, disclose information to third parties.
- If the use of personal information is not obviously part of software’s use, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as it is resonably foreseeable, that the user will continue using the software.
- We will protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access and modification.